Saturday, April 1, 2017

You are absolutely the right Man for my Daughter

Father-In-Law : Young man, You are coming to seek my daughter's hand in marriage and you are chewing gum.That's a sign of disrespect! .

Bridegroom : Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke.

Father-In-Law : You mean you drink & smoke and you are here to seek my daughter's hand in marriage? .

Bridegroom : Sir I only drink & smoke when I go to the Club.

Father-In-Law : You club too? .

Bridegroom : I'm sorry sir, I started clubbing when I came out of prison.

Father-In-Law : You have also been in prison before? Oh my God! .

Bridegroom : Sorry sir, I went to Jail when I killed somebody!!.

Father-In-Law : What!!! You are a killer??? .

Bridegroom : Sir, It happened out of anger. It was a certain man that didn't allow me to marry his daughter so I killed him. .

Father-In-Law : You are highly welcome my son. You are on the right track. You are absolutely the right Man for my Daughter

.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...