Tuesday, April 18, 2017

How silly A Mother-in-law supports her Daughter

A Mother-in-law arrives home from the market to find her Son-in-law boiling with anger and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

" What happened? " She asks anxiously.

" What happened?!! I will tell you what happened. " Son-in-law answered 

I sent a WhatsApp text to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my business trip. I get home, and guess what I found? 'Yes, your daughter, my wife, with a guy in our bedroom!' This is unforgivable, the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever !"

" Calm down, calm down!" says his mother-in-law. 

" There is something very odd going on here. My daughter would never do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation. I will go and speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.

" I told you na there must be a simple explanation"

" WHAT? " Her Son-in-law asked.

" She didn't receive your WhatsApp, that's why! " 


..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...