Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Policeman Vs Drug Barons

A policeman arrested 3 drug barons. 
He started saying, " Idiots, you have been caught today selling Cocaine. You shall be sentenced for a long time in prison." 

Baron 1: What the hell? I will give you $1000.
Policeman: You are stupid. (slaps the baron) You think I am corrupt? 

Baron 2: What if I pay you $5000?
Policeman: (punching the baron in the tommy) Give your bloody money to your friends in Jail. 

Baron 3: What if I .... 
Policeman: (Interrupting) If you say .....

Baron 3: (continuing) $ 2 Million.
Policeman: I will ....(shocked), did you just .... Why didn't you tell me that you were just selling pain relievers?



.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...