Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Understanding business in a funny way..

1. You see Gorgeous girl in party, you go to her & say I am rich marry me
    That's Direct Marketing.

2. You attend party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her. He' is     very rich, marry him.
    That's Advertising.

3. Girl walks to you & says you are rich, can you marry me?
    That's Brand Recognition

4. You say I m very rich marry me & she slaps you.
    That's Customer Feedback

5. You say I m very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband.
    That's Demand & Supply Gap

6. Before you say I m rich, marry me, your wife arrives.
    That's Restriction from Entering New Market


................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...