Friday, March 3, 2017

Result of Spoken English

Husband : What happened.. Here is the huge crowd in front of our Home.

Wife : Nothing dear... I just informed our neighbor that our relative is coming from Mumbai

Husband : Why is this much of crowd for that.. Can you explain clearly what you told her?

Wife : Nothing like that dear.. I am learning Spoken English na , thats why I told her in English

Husband : Then tell me What exactly you told her.

Wife : I told her that 'Today Sunny Leone is coming to my home from Mumbai'

Husband : Stop your Butler English.... Its not Sunny Leone... Its Son-in-law


.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...