Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I lost my Wife...

Husband:     I lost my wife, she went shopping and hasn't come back yet.

Inspector:     What is her hight?

Husband:     I never checked.

Inspector:     Slim or healthy?

Husband:     Not slim, can be healthy.

Inspector:     Colour of eyes?

Husband:     Never noticed.

Inspector:     Was she driving?

Husband:     yes.

Inspector:     Colour of the car?

Husband:    
Black Audi A8 with supercharged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an 8 speed tiptronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights......and husband starting crying.

Inspector:     Don't worry sir...we will find your car.


.............................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...