Tuesday, August 22, 2017

My manager started like this "Hi, I am Madhu, Married with two kids

"My manager started like this "Hi, I am Madhu,

Married with two kids" "Will you hang that calendar or

else I'll HANG MYSELF" "LIBRARIAN SCOLDS,

"IF YOU WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE"

"Chemistry HOD comes and tells us...

"My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter".


"Tomorrow call your parents especially mother and father".

"Why are you looking at the monkeys outside when

I am in the class?!" "Lab assistant said this when my

friend wrote wrong code.. "I understand. You understand.

Computer how understand?? "Seeing the principal passing by,

the teacher told the noisy class.. "Keep quiet,

the principal has passed away". Once Teacher Told

"If you Talk So Loudly I Will Stand Uping you"

Teacher to students: Don't spit outside,

the understanding people will suffer.


................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...