Monday, February 6, 2017

BoyFriend v/s GirlFriend conversation

Girl: Baby you have changed a lot these days, you didn't even reply to my message last night.

Boy: No sweetheart I was just busy with work..

Girl: From the past 4-5 days you are using work as an excuse to being busy. I feel you're hiding something from me...

Boy: Not at all sweetheart, its just some tension..

Girl: You always hide your tensions from me. Please share it with me so that together we can come up with a solution. Come on let me know what the problem is.

Boy: Okay, then listen..
When I am storing data to the database it's shows 404 . But Null pointer exception is there, and there is missing connection string in web config. Actually data is already parsing but there is an error of json tag . I am trying to resolve the json data at runtime and sending using WCF.

Girl: Ok baby, mom is calling me.. I will catch you later..mmuuaahh


..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...