Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Daddy, I fell in love...

SON: Daddy, I fell in love and want to date this awesome girl!

FATHER : That's great son. Who is she?

SON : It's Sandra, the neighbor's daughter

FATHER : Ohhh! I wish you hadn't said that. I have to tell u something son, but you must promise not to tell your mother. Sandra is actually your sister.

The boy naturally bummed out, but a couple of months later

SON: Daddy, I fell in love again and she is even hotter!

FATHER: That's great son. Who is she?

SON: It's Angela, the other neighbor's daughter.

FATHER: Ohhhh! I wish you hadn't said that. Angela is also your sister.

This went on couple of times and the son was so mad, he went straight to his mother

SON: Mum I am so mad at dad! I fell in love with six girls but, I can't date any of them because daddy is their father!

The mother hugs him affectionately and said:
My love, you can date whoever you want. Don't listen to him. He isn't your father.


....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...