Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Honey, My Wife Is Off Tomorrow

Teacher makes a call to her Student to inform:
     "I'm busy tomorrow, so our class will be off."

The Student make a phone call to his Dad:
     "I'm off tomorrow, let's go Picnic!"

Dad makes phone call to his Secretory:
     "I'm busy tomorrow, let's date on next day!"

Secretory makes a phone call to her Husband:
     "Honey, I don't go business trip on tomorrow, let's hang out"

Husband makes a phone call to Teacher:
     "Honey my wife is off tomorrow, you don't come!"

Teacher makes a another call to her Student:
     Tomorrow we go to School as usual"




...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...