Thursday, January 12, 2017

Student's funny replies in Interview.

Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Student         : Ok
Interviewer : Made in India
Student         : Destroyed in Pakistan
Interviewer : Good... Keep it Up
Student         : Bad.... Put it Down
Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Student         : Mini Dad
Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Student         : Insufficient! Don't take my seat
Interviewer : Idiot! Take your seat
Student         : Clever! Don't take my seat
Interviewer : I say you get out!
Student         : You didn't say I come in
Interviewer : I reject you!
Student         : You appoint me

...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this?

Management student kisses a girl. Girl-whats this? Boy- its called DIRECT MARKETING. Girl slaps d boy Boy-what is this? Girl- this ...